Nature Gift Store Live Butterfly Kit: Shipped with 5 Painted Lady Caterpillars Now- Pop Up Cage
- This item is Shipped WITH 5 LIVE Painted Lady Caterpillars When You Order.
- BEST VALUE: We include more helpful rearing supplies than anyone, so you have the best experience and healthiest butterflies.You get: 5 LIVE caterpillars shipped when you order now (shipped as 1 cup of 5), caterpillar food, Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, easy instructions, coloring page.
- Includes 1 foot tall pop up net cage with easy access zipper. Designed to sit on a table or hang.
- GUARANTEED! We guarantee at least 3 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies.
- GUARANTEED! We guarantee LIVE arrival of your caterpillars. ****DO NOT ORDER if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING TEMPERATURES IN YOUR AREA to be sure your caterpillars arrive alive.**** We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days.
Butterfly Kit: Painted Lady Butterflies 5 Painted Lady Butterfly Caterpillars with food, supplies and easy instructions and pop up net cage with zipper. Collapses for storage. Order ANY time of year- a Fun Winter Project! Instructions included how to keep butterflies inside for their life cycle. Comes with: 5 caterpillars sent now, food, Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, net cage, easy instructions, life cycle coloring page. Guaranteed! We guarantee 3 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies. You can release them outside after observing them if it's over 50 degrees. Please DO NOT ORDER if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING TEMPERATURES IN YOUR AREA to be sure your caterpillars arrive alive. **common questions****Q: Can I order butterflies during the winter? A: Yes! If it is below 55 degrees outside, keep the butterflies in the Habitat for their full lifespan of 2 to 4 weeks instead of releasing them outside. We include a butterfly feeder for you. Do not order if it is below 40 in your area. Q: My caterpillars are not moving. Are they dead? A: Probably not, it may take days before they decide to move. We guarantee at least 3 caterpillars from each Cup will develop into perfect butterflies, so don't worry. Q: Can I remove the Cup lid and play with the caterpillars? A: No. Removing the lid may introduce harmful bacteria. They have all the food and air they need to develop. Q: How long before I have butterflies? A: Approximately 3 weeks: 5 to 10 days in the caterpillar stage and 7 to 10 days in the chrysalis stage. Q: How long will the butterflies live? A: Their normal life span is 2 to 4 weeks in the wild or in the Habitat. Q: When should I release my adult butterflies? A: After observing the adult butterflies for a few days you can release them if the temperature is above 55 degrees View Details
- Nature Gift Store 5 Live Caterpillars Shipped Now- Butterfly Kit Refill
- Nature Gift Store 10 Live Caterpillars Shipped Now: Butterfly Kit Refill
- National Geographic Readers: Caterpillar to Butterfly
- Nature Gift Store Tadpole to Frog Growing Kit with 2 Live Tadpoles Sent with Kit
- Nature Gift Store Kids Worm Farm Observation Kit SHIPPED WITH Live Worms
- Explore My World Butterflies
- Insect Lore Deluxe Ladybug Land with Live Larvae
- Nature Gift Store Live Blue Gel Ant Habitat Shipped with 25 Live Ants Now (1 Tube of Ants)
- Nature Gift Store Tadpole to Frog Growing Kit with 1 Live Tadpole Sent with Kit
- Insect Lore Cup of Caterpillars with Deluxe Chrysalis Station Live Habitat Kit Refill