Nature Gift Store Live Butterfly Kit: SHIPPED WITH 5 Painted Lady Caterpillars Now-Hanging Cage
- This item is Shipped WITH 5 LIVE Painted Lady Caterpillars When You Order.
- BEST VALUE: We include more helpful rearing supplies than anyone, so you have the best experience and healthiest butterflies. Includes 3 foot tall hanging net cage with easy access zipper.
- You get: 5 LIVE caterpillars shipped when you order now (shipped as 1 cup of 5), caterpillar food, Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, easy instructions, coloring page.
- GUARANTEED! We guarantee at least 3 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies.
- GUARANTEED! We guarantee LIVE arrival of your caterpillars. ****DO NOT ORDER if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING TEMPERATURES IN YOUR AREA to be sure your caterpillars arrive alive.**** We ship this item via USPS (post office) within 4 business days.
Includes 5 LIVE Painted Lady Butterfly Caterpillars shipped right now with food, supplies, easy instructions and 3 foot tall hanging net cage with zipper and hanger. Collapses for storage. Order ANY time of year- a Fun Winter Project! Instructions included how to keep butterflies inside for their life cycle. Comes with: 5 caterpillars sent now, food, Mister, butterfly feeder, sugar, eye dropper, net cage, easy instructions, life cycle coloring page. Guaranteed! We guarantee at least 3 caterpillars to become happy adult butterflies. You can release them outside after observing them if it's over 50 degrees. Please DO NOT ORDER if below 40 degrees or above 85 degrees in your area. Our live arrival guaranty will be void if ordered during these temperatures. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING TEMPERATURES IN YOUR AREA to be sure your caterpillars arrive alive. **common questions****Q: Can I order butterflies during the winter? A: Yes! If it is below 55 degrees outside, keep the butterflies in the Habitat for their full lifespan of 2 to 4 weeks instead of releasing them outside. We include a butterfly feeder for you. Do not order if below 40 in your area. Q: My caterpillars are not moving. Are they dead? A: Probably not, it may take days before they decide to move. We guarantee at least 3 caterpillars will develop into perfect butterflies, so do not worry. Q: Can I remove the Cup lid and play with the caterpillars? A: No. Removing the lid may introduce harmful bacteria. They have all the food and air they need to develop. Q: How long before I have butterflies? A: Approximately 3 weeks: 5 to 10 days in the caterpillar stage and 7 to 10 days in the chrysalis stage. Q: How long will the butterflies live? A: Their normal life span is 2 to 4 weeks in the wild or in the Habitat. Q: When should I release my adult butterflies? A: After observing the adult butterflies for a few days you can release them if the temperature is above 55 degrees View Details
- National Geographic Readers: Caterpillar to Butterfly
- Nature Gift Store 5 Live Caterpillars Shipped Now- Butterfly Kit Refill
- Explore My World Butterflies
- Nature Gift Store 10 Live Caterpillars Shipped Now: Butterfly Kit Refill
- Nature Gift Store Live Butterfly Kit: Shipped with 5 Painted Lady Caterpillars Now- Pop Up Cage
- Insect Lore Deluxe Ladybug Land with Live Larvae
- DK Readers L1: Born to Be a Butterfly (DK Readers Level 1)
- From Caterpillar to Butterfly (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 1)
- Insect Lore Live Cup of 10 Caterpillars to Butterflies - Butterfly Growing Kit REFILL - SHIP NOW
- Nature Gift Store Kids Worm Farm Observation Kit SHIPPED WITH Live Worms