Thames & Kosmos Electronics: Learning Circuits
- This kit provides the tools and instructions to experiment and learn firsthand how electronics work.
- The innovative snap-together blocks in this kit are specially designed to make learning electronics fun and accessible.
- The electronic components in this kit include capacitors, resistors, transistors, and more.
Construct circuits with colorful electric building blocks to learn about electricity and how electronic devices work. With the innovative snap-together blocks in the ElectronX building system, children eight and up can safely and easily begin experimenting with electronic circuits. These building blocks are specially designed to make learning electronics fun and accessible. Because the blocks are brightly colored and have unique shapes, it is easy to follow the assembly diagrams to construct functional circuits. And because the circuit symbols are printed directly onto the blocks, you can quickly become familiar with the symbols and learn how to read circuit diagrams. The fun building projects include an alternating blinker, a police siren, an ambulance siren, an alarm system, a light detector, a conductivity tester, a rain warning system, a timer, and logic circuits. View Details
- Thames & Kosmos Electricity & Magnetism Science Kit | 62 Safe Experiments Investigating Magnetic Fields & Forces for Ages 8+ | Assemble Electric Circuits with Easy Snap-Together Blocks
- Thames & Kosmos Magnetic Science
- Thames & Kosmos Catapults & Crossbows Science Experiment & Building Kit | 10 Models of Crossbows, Catapults & Trebuchets | Explore Lessons In Force, Energy & Motion using Safe, Foam-Tipped Projectiles
- Thames & Kosmos Solar Power
- Thames & Kosmos Physics Workshop
- Thames & Kosmos Biology Genetics and DNA
- Thames and Kosmos Chemistry Chem C500
- Kids First Physics Lab Kit
- Thames & Kosmos Mechanical Engineering Robotic Arms
- Thames & Kosmos Air + Water Power | Build 15 Pneumatic & Hydraulic Models | Powered by Air + Water | 48 Page Full Color Experiment Manual | Science & Engineering Kit