Monopoly Board Game The Classic Edition
- FUN FACTS: Launched in 1904, passed down from generation to generation, Monopoly was inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame in 1998. Estimated players around the globe is now over 500 million.
- THE OBJECT: Create a Monopoly by buying, renting, trading the worlds most famous properties. Take a ride on the Reading Railroad, build a house on Baltic Avenue, or buy up the whole neighborhood.
- THE PLAY: Roll the dice, and move your favorite game piece. Buy property, or pay rent. Pass Go and collect 200.00 or head over to Community Chest, as you wheel and deal your way to the top.
- INCLUDES: 1 game board, 1 banker's tray, money pad, Chance and Community Chest cards, title deeds, 9 silver toned tokens, houses and hotels, 2 dice, instructions. For 2 to 8 players, ages 8 and up.
- TOKENS: Car, dog, hat, boat, horse, shoe, thimble, wheelbarrow, cannon.
Color: Multicolor Relive the Monopoly experiences you remember best from the game's classic years. Inside you'll find the most beloved features, including a traditional bi-fold game board, full-sized money tray, houses and hotels, your favorite tokens, and all the cards, deeds, and money that made you feel rich when you first touched them. Authentic rules of play are included too. View Details
- Sorry Board Game, Game Night, Ages 6 and up (Amazon Exclusive)
- Scrabble Retro Series Exclusive
- Retro Series Scrabble 1949 Edition Game
- Replacement Monopoly Money Vintage Style A
- Winning Moves Games Risk 1959
- Winning Moves Games Parcheesi Royal Edition
- Cardinal Wood Checkers & Tic Tac Toe
- Operation Electronic Board Game With Cards Kids Skill Game Ages 6 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- Battleship Game Retro Series 1967 Edition
- Clue Game