Bob Smith Industries 1 oz Super Gold+ Odorless Foam-Safe 2 Pack Per Sale #BSI127
- SUPER-GOLD and SUPER-GOLD+ are our odorless INSTA-CURE CAs They are non-frosting and take only 2 or 3 seconds longer to bond. There are no fumes that irritate the nose and eyes. The SUPER-GOLD's do not attack white foam; therefore,
- they can be used in the building of foam core wings and the assembly and repair of plastic and foam ARF's. They will not fog clear plastic. SUPER-GOLD+ is ideal for attaching clear canopies in plastic model kits; however, MAXI-CURE is
- still recommended for assembling the rest of plastic kits. Wood can be bonded to white foam with SUPER-GOLD + in less than fifteen seconds. For bonding foam to foam, spray a very light fog of INSTA-SET to one piece and apply SUPER-GOLD+
- to the other before joining. Excess INSTA-SET may create too much heat, which can melt the foam. Both SUPER-GOLD's cure to a more flexible consistency for better shock absorbtion.
- Whenever a large amount of CA is to be used in such applications as saturating fiberglass or Kevlar, SUPER-GOLD eliminates the irritating fumes from the evaporating monomer that make repeated use of CA unpleasant at times. "+" stand for Highter viscosity
Bob Smith Industries 1 oz Super Gold+ Odorless Foam-Safe 2 Pack Per Sale #BSI127 View Details