Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Nintendo DS
- Extended play options through the New Game+ feature which provides increased difficulty and better items with every new round.
- Multiplayer support for 2-4 players that includes cross connectivity between the DS and Wii versions of the game.
- Seamless switching between single and multiplayer modes that provides for two great gaming options in one integrated experience.
- A personalized hero can be generated from a choice of the four familiar races of the series; Clavats, Lilties, Selkies or Yukes.
- Customizable character materials, armor, equipment and abilities means that no two heroes will be the same.
A triumphant return from a monster-infested forest marks the completion of the 16-year-old hero's coming-of-age ceremony. However, the hero's joy is short- lived as a young village girl is found to be afflicted by a mysterious illness known as "crystal sickness." Determined to obtain the cure, the hero steps out of the secluded village for the first time, only to discover a world in which crystals are merely artifacts of the past and no longer exist? View Details
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - Nintendo DS
- Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
- Final Fantasy Explorers - Nintendo 3DS
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
- Final Fantasy IV
- Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings - Nintendo DS
- Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - Nintendo DS
- Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
- Final Fantasy III
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Nintendo DS