Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon - Nintendo Wii
- Beautiful visuals create an incredibly vivid Final Fantasy atmosphere on the Wii for the first time.
- Chocobo, a venerable icon from Final Fantasy, can learn familiar jobs from the Final Fantasy franchise (White Mage, Black Mage, etc.) Unlock more jobs as you progress through the game.
- Unlock the Job Change function and change jobs as you adventure through dungeons.
- Famous Final Fantasy monsters and creatures appear as enemies to be battled in the dungeons.
- Secret unlockable dungeons.
Final Fantasy mainstays Chocobo and Cid find themselves in a mysterious town. Whenever the clocktower bell rings, people lose their memories. . It's now up to Chocobo to journey into the dungeons and retrieve people's memories. But Chocobo is well-equipped for this task, as he is able to train in any number of classic jobs from Final Fantasy games. Chose the right job for each task, and level up to defeat the evil that dwells in the dungeons. View Details
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
- Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - Nintendo DS
- Sega Genesis Mini - Genesis
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - Nintendo DS
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Nintendo DS
- Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Steelbook Brawler Edition - PlayStation 4
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Nintendo Wii
- Final Fantasy Ultimania Archive Volume 2
- XenoBlade Chronicles